Saturday, July 19, 2014

5 Favorite Lip Products ♡

Posted by Unknown at 1:14 AM
Hello beautiful people! Today I will tell you about some of my favorite lip products. To start off I just want to say that I personally have very dry lips from time to time so some of these products are what I use to help me with this problem. Also, I really love lip products in general, and I love trying out different lip sticks and glosses.

1) First I will be talking about my all time favorite lip scrub from... you guessed it, LUSH! I have been loving LUSH products lately, especially the fact that none of their products are tested on animals. The lip scrub I have is in the "Bubblegum" flavor, and let me tell you, it isn't only helpful but it's also edible! After application it makes my lips in a much better condition and makes them much softer, not only that it also acts as a great before-lipstick/lipgloss kind of thing and I love using it before applying any lip color. Now the downside to this product is, it's a little too pricy for a little container of lip scrub, but I felt like it was worth the try, and also I've seen a lot of positive feedback on it.

LUSH lip scrub "Bubblegum"
2) Next I have my Clinique chubby stick in the color "07 super strawberry", if you have been reading my blog in the past you might have noticed that I mentioned my chubby stick quiet a few times. I absolutely love this lip colour balm, it's honestly amazing. I believe there are 2 other colors which I definitelly want to try out too. Anyway, this color lip balm is very moisturizing, and it's really pretty on the lips. I definitelly recommend this to everyone as this is not only pretty it's also helpful! A great and worthy in combo, I believe.

Clinique chubby stick "07 Super Strawberry"
3) Now I have the Maybelline, Baby Lips "Cherry Me". I absolutely love this lip balm, it's actually my latest Baby Lips and I have been loving it the most (between all the Baby Lips). The color might seem too dark when you first see it but when you apply it on the lips it's just the perfect shade! Also I love the way it makes my lips feel, it's really softening and smooth which are both amazing factors.

Maybelline Baby Lips "Cherry Me"
4) Another Maybelline, Baby Lips lip balm that I like is the "Pink Puch". And I use this quiet often. I love the light pink color, it just makes me happy. It also has a summery feel which is perfect. Not only that it also smells quiet nice, maybe it's just me but I definitely enjoy the smell of this lip balm!

Maybelline Baby Lips "Pink Punch"
5) Lastly I have yet another Maybelline, Baby Lips lip balm and it's the "Quenched". As you can tell I've been loving Baby Lips latelly, and I have been using them a lot too! The "Quenched" is pretty much colorless, but it has an SPF 20, which I am really happy with, I've been looking for a sun protecting lip balm for a while now and I decided to settle for this one by Maybelline. Another thing I love about this lip balm is the fact that it's colorless which means I can use it as a base for any lip color that I'm using, and I've been doing that for a while now and I'm happy with the result, it nourishes my lips and gives the lip color I apply a more vibrant feel, and look.

Maybelline Baby Lips "Quenched"
That was all for today's post, I hope you enjoyed and hope this helped you! If you have your favorite lip products or feedback on any of the lip products that I mentioned be sure to send them to me. Also if you have any requests or inquiries be sure to comment below! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer