Friday, July 25, 2014

Product Review: Thalgo Foaming Marine Cleanser ♡

Posted by Unknown at 5:24 PM
Hello beauties! Today's post is not like the others, at least I think so since I haven't done a product review before. Today I will be reviewing the Foaming Marine Cleanser by Thalgo.

I started using this face cleanser not so long ago, but since the first try I've been really loving it. Especially I love the fact that it's foaming, and that it's suitable for normal to combination skin, meaning that people with all kinds of skin can use this. This cleanser also has red algae extract which is revitalising for the skin. After using this cleanser my skin feels really soft, revitalized and nourished. I've actually been loving quiet a few Thalgo products lately but this is probably my most favorite out of the ones I have. As I said earlier, it's foaming, and I absolutely love face cleansers that are foaming, it's so much easier to use, and it's just so soft. Also this cleanser is good for teenagers, and people in their 20's. Since this is a marine product you would think it has an unpleasant smell however it's smell is quiet enjoyable! Another thing I really like about this is, you don't have to use too much to wash your face and neck areas, and a little pump will be enough, unlike other foaming products in which the foam quickly disappears and you have to add extra pumps.

Now the con for this product or basically all Thalgo products is that they're quiet pricy and not everyone would want to buy those, but honestly I would really recommend this as it's really nourishing and works just perfectly (as long as you don't have very troublesome skin), I felt like it was definitely worth the price.


That was all for today, hope this helped you! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer