Thursday, July 17, 2014

Shower Routine ♡

Posted by Unknown at 12:30 AM
Hello everybody! Today I will be sharing with you, my shower routine! It's a little different from my other posts since I haven't done many routine posts in the past but hopefully it will be both fun and helpfull for you all.

To begin with I hop into the shower and wet my hair, obviously. After I wet my hair and have the perfect water temperature I use my SP Deep Cleanser Shampoo and my SP Smoothen Conditioner. I really love both the shampoo and conditioner, and they work perfectly. I personally tried different SP shampoos and conditioners but I feel like those two worked the best for me. I also wanted to try out the Deep Cleanser Conditioner but they unfortunately didn't have those in stock. Also, if you're trying out SP for the first time I believe they have the smaller containers so you don't have to get the large one straight away, in case you won't like it. Another thing you can do is consult your hairdresser since she would probably know what type of hair you have and which SP shampoo would suite you best.

SP Deep Cleanser Shampoo and SP Smoothen Conditioner
After I'm done with my hair I move on to the body wash & scrub "Lost In Love" from PINK which was featured in my "PINK Product Collection" post which you can read more about. I really love this body wash, and I love how it's also a body scrub. What I love about the body scrub is that it's not too rough so it's perfect for people like me who have sensitive skin. Also, because I have sensitive skin I use my circle purple loofah which is soft, and I prefer using it rather than the loofah glove which is a little more rough.

"Lost in Love" PINK wash & scrub and loofah
Next thing I do is wash my face with the Natrulift Softening Cream Cleanser from The Body Shop. The face wash cleanses and refreshes the skin, and also gives it a more soft-looking complexion. Also this face wash contains pomegranate seed oil which comes from organically grown pomegranates.

Natrulift Softening Cream Cleanser from The Body Shop
After I wash off the face wash I hop out of the shower, and dry myself up. I also press out any excess water from my hair because for one I don't like to blow dry my hair unless extremely necessary and two because I apply a few pumps of the Kerastase Elixir K Ultime (Oleo Complex) by L'OREAL which makes my hair much softer, and way easier to brush. Also, since I don't blow dry my hair usually this versatile beautifying oil helps it from becoming too puffy and out of place, after it dries up, and gives it a shiny look. I really love this product and I would recommend it to anyone, and everyone especailly because it's suitable for all hair types.

Kerastase Elixir K Ultime (Oleo Complex) by L'OREAL
By the time I'm done with my hair my body is fully dried, and so it the time to put on my PINK "sweet & flirty" body butter which was also mentioned in my PINK Product Collection post. I really love this scent and and I have been using it a lot lately, but nevertheless I use my other products from time to time too, and I always like to try out different scents depending on my mood. This time I decided to use this one.

Sweet & Flirty Body Butter from PINK
Now after I dress up and my hair is dry (I know this is not really part of the "shower" but it's still something I do after taking a shower), I like to use the Chanel Chance Hair Mist which I absolutely adore. I adore this scent more than any other Chanel scent, and I actually used to have the perfume in this scent and I'm definitelly considering to buy another perfume like that just because of how much I love it. After using the hair mist I put on any of my favorite perfumes, and this time I decided to use the Flora by Gucci which as you can see I have been using a lot, and I really love it's floral smell.

Chanel Chance Hair Mist and Flora by Gucci Perfume
This was it for today's post! Hope you enjoyed, and hope it helped you decide the next in or out of the shower product you wanna use. Also, if you have your favorite in or out of shower product then be sure to send it to me, and if you try out any of the products that I mentioned be sure to tell me how did they work for you and if you liked them. Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer