Thursday, August 28, 2014

Product Review: Clinique Moisturizing Gel ♡

Posted by Unknown at 11:05 AM
Hey guys! Today I am doing another product review, and this time I am reviewing my all time favorite moisturizing cream. I've used this in the past and it's amazing. They also have another formula for the same gel but that's in more cream form and it doesn't really absorb in as quickly, and as well.

This gel is really good, I absolutely love it, and it makes my skin super soft and nourished! It honestly works wonders. Another good thing about this, is it's perfect for sensitive skin, and as most of you might know I have senstive skin, yet this still works totally fine. It's also cool and soothing, and makes my skin feel hydrated and very comfortable throughout the whole day. This also works for oily or combination skin!

I honestly highly recommend this moisturzing gel to everyone!


Thank you so much for reading, hope this helped you! I know it was a really short post but I just had to do this review because this gel is definitelly worth it and I felt like all you might be interested to try it out! Have a good day/night, and don't forget to smile :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Dayana Copyright © 2012 Design by Antonia Sundrani Vinte e poucos

Cute Bow Tie Hearts Blinking Blue and Pink Pointer